So this week The Broke and the Bookish have set us the topic of the Top Ten Bookish People You Want To Me. I didn’t find this one very easy if I am honest but after some thought I have come up with my ten.
Most of my list is authors;
1. Malorie Blackman Malorie Blackman’s is one of the author’s whose work continues to arouse emotion in my longs after reading her stories and I would love to meet her and talk to her about the Noughts & Crosses series.
2. Anne Frank I know this one is totally impossible but I really would love to meet her and let her know that her dream of being a famous writer came true.
3. Stephenie Meyer As cliché as it is I do love the Twilight saga and I would love to meet Stephenie Meyer. She changed my reading habits as I am now hooked to reading series.
4. JK Rowling I can’t imagine many people wouldn’t want to meet JK Rowling.
5. Sophie McKenzie I think Sophie has a unique way of writing and I would really like to talk to her about why she writes the way she does and where she gets her inspiration from.
6. Carol Anne Duffy Although I love to read I really, really didn’t enjoy English class at school. In higher my teacher loved Carol Ann Duffy and I found something I could finally like. I would just really like to thank her for getting my through my higher.
7. Melvin Burgess The book Junk is actually the only book of his I have read but I know how controversial it was at the time and it would be interesting to hear his thoughts about why he wrote it.
8. Tabitha Suzuma Tabitha writes about a lot of controversial topics and I would love to know what makes her do this. Particularly why she wrote Forbidden.
However I would also like to meet;
9. the director of the Edinburgh International Book Festival This must be an awesome job and it would great to see everything involved and find out if its as fun a job as it seems
and of course
10. The Team at The Broke and The Bookish! This blog has been vital in my introduction to the blogging world. The Top Ten Tuesday meme helps me communicate with other book blogger and I would love to here their inspiration for their blog.